Monday, July 27, 2009

Why you hating

Bekka's house is clean.

I don't know why, maybe it's because her family is nothing but a bunch of neat freaks.

We had planned on watching all three of the Star Wars movies with Luke Skywalker, but that planned failed because apparently we have short attention spans.

You know those fishies I have on my side bar now over there --->

Well I named them. Most of their names are pretty stupid and obvious, but oh well.
Blue = Walter
Green = AndHow
Yellow = Goldie
Pink = Pinky
Tan = Brownie
White = Whitey

And Pinky and AndHow have like this secret relationship, and almost all night we were narrating their nonexistent digital lives, yelling out stuff like "Pinky!!! Come back!!" and stuff.

I have a stomach ache from the coffee, because I didn't eat anything, but I'm not going to say anything to Bekka while I'm at her house.... which I'm at right now, doing this post. She can't read it till I go home.... It's just weird if she read it while I was here.

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe, I love the fishies, even if they are digital :) Now I'm just going to be sitting here playing with them for the next half hour! Thanks a lot hahah ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I'm loving the fish :P
    I was totally amazed when they flocked over to my mouse when I hovered it above them!

    ReplyDelete