Monday, July 6, 2009

Going to miss the good times

Man, I just found out when school starts back up, and it's August the 24th! I feel a bit in between happy and scared.

I'm happy to be back to my classes, and friends, and scared that this year will be too hard for me.

I've made goals to do better in Math, my weak point, and also to excel in Debate.

I'm so scared that our new teacher is going to suck and not let us go to tournaments. Ah, I really miss the good times when almost every weekend I was gone for a tourney, kicking butt and whatnot with my newfound speaking skillz.

I'm going to miss all the goofing around in class with the seniors, and getting out of as many classes as possible so I could just hang out in the Debate room with everyone.
Most of all I think I'm going to miss the love/hate philosophy of the team. At one point I hated at least half the team, but deep down, everyone was like family, and I'm going to miss all the fighting and teasing.

1 comment:

  1. Goofing around in the with everyone hallways looks like so much fun, haha :D

    But eeeek, I don't even WANNA know when school starts up again for me... it will just make me feel depressed, haha :P Don't worry about next year just yet, you still have like two months!

    ReplyDelete