Friday, July 31, 2009

Dallas

Today I went to Dallas with my family, and it was pretty good.

Mind you, it was just my parents, my baby brother and I, so it was a lot easier to keep track of everyone.

We went to the TownEast mall, and even though most of the cute little boutiques they used to have are gone, they still have some pretty kick butt stores that aren't at my pitiful little mall such as Charlotte Russe, Forever 21, Vans, and so many other stores...

What I would do for a Charlotte Russe.

But before we got to scope out the mall, we walked 25 ft into the building and my dad was ensnared by a diva like asian lady to get a massage. It was a 25 minute massage, so we all just sat there for 25 minutes while my dad got a massage. Beware of those little asian masseuses.

Tomorrow, and not today I'm going to be at my moms house. We called today and she was like, "Come over tomorrow, it's late and I'm tired, and you're sister isn't home yet."

So of course I'm happy that I get one more night to sleep in a decent bed.

Oh well, at least I'll have some decent reading material. We visited one of the local indie book and music stores and he bought me a primer book of Postmodernism. Michel Foucault FTW!

He also bought me a super awesome new sketchbook... which will be filled with awesomeness.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like the mall is pretty nice! Hahah about your dad being quickly ensnared by the crafty Asian masseuse :D And yes, I'm sure that the sketchbook will quickly be brimming with all of your fantastic work :)

    ReplyDelete