Sunday, July 5, 2009

Home, but not.

Currently, I am residing in my Grandparent's house in the middle of farmland. Seriously, there are horses out here, and a Walmart is at least 20 miles away.

Insomnia has once again struck, and I am rendered awake, tip typing on this laptop.

I'm home from Oklahoma, with a few pictures and zero souvenirs. All I really wanted were some moccasins, and since I couldn't find any, I'm just going to make some myself. How, I don't really know, but I'm going to make some.

There's not much going on. It's pretty hum drum, yet at the same time very relaxing, and totally teen angst free. Tomorrow should prove to be slow also, with a trip to the grocery store as a high point, and maybe a run by the local Hobby Lobby, or some other manner of craft store.

I'm reading this book by Ned Vizzini called "It's Kind of a Funny Story" and it's quite good. I picked it up while I was supposed to be shelving books. I don't know why, but I always seem to find the best books when I'm suppossed to be working.

Anyways, Happy Fourth for those that live in the U.S.!

2 comments:

  1. The WalMart is like twenty miles away from where I live too, hahaha.

    Awww, that sucks that you couldn't find any moccasins! Good luck making them, it seems like it would be hard hehe.

    I've heard that It's Kind of a Funny Story was really good, and it must be because every time I go to the library, it's checked out :P One of these days I'll get my hands on it!

    Hope you had a good fourth :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, I love It's Kind of a Funny Story.

    ReplyDelete