Sunday, July 12, 2009

Napkin Doodle


Let me start off with the fact that The Fall, starring Lee Pace (Pushing Daisies) is an excellent movie. It reminded me a bit of MirrorMask, in a way that the storytelling seemed so vivid. I find the little girl in the movie absolutely adorable! Here's a few of my favourite clips from the movie... Hehe... throwing oranges at the priest....


and


It's a cute movie, and at times a bit funny due to situational irony. I give it 4 1/2 stars. Also, I like drawing on napkins. The texture is too cool!


Yesterday, I ment to upload this, but I slept in all day...... I know, shame on me for sleeping in on a Saturday, but honestly, I didn't even realize it was all day until I woke up at 8pm...


Guess Grandma didn't really need my help with anything. Most likely my parents are pissed beyond measure for not waking up and spending the day with her or something, but grandma said she spent most of the day in bed too, so I guess we both didn't miss too much of each other.

3 comments:

  1. Aww I love these doodles you do. They're so cool... :)
    Anyway, this movie looks good. Think I might watch it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao, sorry I forgot the HP release was MIDNIGHT :p Slipped my mind.

    We'll just have to see it some other time, but you should still go :) Maybe Hannah will want to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, your doodles puy my doodles to complete shame ;) And that movie does look good! I'll watch it if I can find it on YouTube somewhere haha.

    ReplyDelete