Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanks for Giving me Candy

So today I spent most of the day at my grandma's house making food and whatnot for the upcoming holiday.

Jeezus, I will be so fat at the end of tomorrow. I have to eat two large Thanksgiving meals in one day. Fun Fun for my belly!

The thing that sucks about living in East Texas is that everyone is a Paula Dean wannabe so they automatically stick about 5 sticks of butter in everything we make, so I'll either gain five pounds, or have a heart attack.

Hehe, my grandparents crack me up! Earlier today we ate dinner at a tiny local Restaurant and some little scene kid comes out of the smoking section to ask for some pecan pie and all of a sudden we hear this sound come out of his butt at full blast:



And it starts at the 30 second mark of the song, which of course scared my papa half to death, and I had to calm him down and tell him that it was just a ring tone, and not a possesed demon trying to claw it's way out of this little scene kids' skinny jeans.

Haha fun times. Anyways, I certainly hope everyone has a safe holiday.... seriously. I had to spend last Thanksgiving in a hospital due to two giant 18 wheelers, and a bruised liver. Not fun. BE SAFE.

2 comments:

  1. I go to my grandma's house, and she lives across my street which cars rarely go on, and if they do, they go very slowly :)
    I think I'll be safe, and I hope you are too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have to eat heart attack food, too? sheesh!

    ReplyDelete