Monday, November 10, 2008

Farewell, I knew you well

So it turns out that our Debate captain is in Israel for some odd reason. Seriously, I have no idea why he's there.

I think he's Catholic, which puzzles me even more.

Anyways, I've been working on an art piece that is making me extremely happy. I love how it's coming along, and for the first time I actually have artistic reign in a classroom environment.

First period today made me so happy. I basically got to grill all the slacker people in my debate class. My teacher basically told me and Jack, James, and Miranda to teach the class about LD.

Basically me and Jack dominated and tried our best to inform the students, but I was getting pissed off because they weren't paying attention so I was like,

"Ok, you know if you don't want to put any effort into class then it's ok. However, this is not the class to do it in. THIS CLASS TAKES EFFORT. And I may sound rude, but believe me, everyone is thinking this so either pick up some slack and participate, or don't bother to show up tomorrow. Any further questions?"

Eh, I think I motivated them.

2 comments:

  1. you either motivated them or made them call you a "bitch" in their heads! hmm, might be one in the same! i detest slackers.. go you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, mysterious person. :P

    ReplyDelete