Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Huh?

"So, are you doing ok?"

Me: "Yeah, I'm fine." -gets stuff together-

"How do you think you research is doing?"

Me: "Ehh it's ok I mean-- yeah...." -looks other way, and tries to get out of the classroom-

"You know that one guy, yeah don't be intimidated by him."

Me: -not really paying attention- "Uhm sure."

"Also----" -continues to give advice and other nice and pleasant comments-

Me: "Well, I gotta go...." -leaves room-

20 minutes later---

Me: "WTF JUST HAPPEND? WAS HE JUST BEING NICE TO ME? HOLY CRAP?!"

-------------------------------

Just a brief snippet of conversation between me and this upperclassman guy who usually doesn't pay attention, or even notice that I'm there. Jeez, I still can't believe he was listening to me when I was lecturing the other novice Debaters yesterday >.> Eheheeee better watch what I'm saying around him, because apparently he does pay attention to me, or, well at the least he acknowledges my existence.

2 comments:

  1. Wait.. isn't it good that he's noticing you? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's exciting, or at least interesting. depends on how you view it. ooh, folks pay attention to and compliment you!

    ReplyDelete