Saturday, August 2, 2008

WTF??? RENESMEE?

!!!!!!!!SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!

if you haven't finished Breaking Dawn, read at your own risk!

OK IS ANYONE ELSE DISAPPOINTED IN THE FACT THAT BREAKING DAWN WAS LIKE A HORRIBLY WRITTEN FANFICTION??

COME ON!! I EXPECTED MORE OUT OF THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Or maybe it was just me? I have to be honest, I haven't read the ENTIRE book, but the little bits and pieces I have read are pretty...... weird.

Was it just me, or did Stephanie Meyer just totally contradict herself?

No offense to anyone who actually did like the book, but right now I'm trying to get over the name Renesmee, and the fact that Jacob actually imprinted on someone that wasn't a human, let alone anyone that had to do with Edward.

WTF Bella? Why not name your kid MAYNERD?!

*Bekka, sorry, I know it sounds perverse, but I had waaaaayyyy to much fun typing this. hahahahaaaa, again sorry, and please don't be mad.....! 

8 comments:

  1. I was TERRIBLY disappointed. You're right- it sounds EXACTLY like a fanfiction! Bella getting pregnant, Jacob imprinting on their daughter... Ugh. I was hoping that the Volturi would crah the wedding or something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do not apologize Lizzi. I completely agree with everything you said. I even told my dad in the truck today that I felt like I was reading fanfiction. Seriously, the characters just felt so....weird. I don't know how to describe it. And the fact that Bella even got pregnant is retarded. God, Edward's sperm is supposed to be dead right? And then Rosalie becoming protective of Bella, almost worse than Edward himself. The different POVs, and omfg Renesme is the gayest name ever. I am really disappointed with the book and I haven't even finished yet.
    -Bekka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I'm adding you to my blog advert. Anyways, I haven't read all of it either but I've read spoilers and I've skimmed through the ending. And so far, I'm pretty disappointed. I didn't really want her to be a vampire-but whatver. What bugs me the most is the syrupy sugary happy ending. The girl gets everything she wants. Life isn't like that. I could write breaking dawn waaay better than this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually in reading the book I was positive I had read it before in fan fiction. The characters were barely even the same personality! The book lost its point after like page 53

    ReplyDelete
  5. I felt disconnected from the characters. Like the characters I knew and loved from the first three all got switched subtly. Everything just feels...off.
    And I agree. Everything just felt over dramatic and unnecessary. The whole pregnancy, and the fact that she just keeps getting older every day rapidly. And what the hell is with the name?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! Im on the last part -RIGHT NOW- pG. 375 And im extremely dissapointed. Renesmee?
    WTF?
    How could edward let her DO THIS?

    P.s. Cant wait to see how they'll make it even WORSE in the movie..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked it alot. I found it very exiting

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, it WAS a horribly written fanfiction. The entire series was about abstinence.

    Then Bella gets pregnant by a dead old guy and gives birth to a demon who has to be chewed out of her stomach. (scene from Alien, much?) And then she names it Renesmee??? Worst name in the world, by FAR.

    ReplyDelete