Friday, August 29, 2008

Many Things, Little time.

Ok, gawd I have been so busy the past week it's been almost grueling trying to fit all of my regular daily activities in.

However, I have found a couple of alternatives to help myself out, like instead of taking my shower at night, I take it when I first wake up which is like 5:30am.  It saves like 40 minutes of primping at night, which means more time to blog, and read other people's blog.

Also, I do half of my homework one day, and the other half the night before it's due.  That way I won't be too overloaded and I'll have extra time to do stuff like laundry, and watching the news.  

So even though it may be tight, I have managed to squeeze everything in.... if just barely.

As of right now, this is what I'm planning to work on over the weekend:

  • AP English poem project.
  • AP Biology Scientist Paper
  • Savannah's commissioned art piece (wooo! $5!!)
  • Algebra problems. boooo :[

So yes, it's going to be a pretty busy Labor Day Weekend, but at least I won't have to complain about being bored.

UPDATE ON L.

Dude, Bekka, I have no idea what you did to L but I think you had a major breakthrough with him because today when I passed him in the hallway at school he SMILED at ME.  HOLY COW.

It's like he's had 150% improvement.  Plus your blog post yesterday made him seem like a total different person!  And I said a joke while talking to Celery and he LAUGHED.

I don't know, maybe I shouldn't be so shocked seeing as we have been working with him for almost a year (or at least I have).  However, even if he is making progress we still have a lot to work on with him.  Like, how he doesn't know what his favourite food is, or what he does in his spare time, or if he likes unicorns or pandas.

This social experiment might actually turn into a success.

Photo Courtesy of Crimson-Shirou

2 comments:

  1. You sound so much like me with the showering and the planning, it's comforting to know I am not the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like you've got everything under control...good luck with L.

    ReplyDelete