Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Little Mohawk boy

Ok, so in my little sisters Pre-K class there is a little boy with a mohawk.  No lie, he is by far the coolest four year old I have ever seen. I tried talking to her about him, and it went a little like this.

Me: Hey Steph, so you think you'll make any friends?

Steph:  Yeah.  I like the crayons they have at school.

Me: Ok?   What about that little boy?

Steph: BOYS ARE GROSS.

Me: Well, I guess when they pick thier nose they are....

Steph: I'm going to be friends with girls only.

Me: Why?  I'm sure the mohawk boy is nice.

Steph: I DIDN'T HAVE ANY BIRDS IN MY CLASS.

4 comments:

  1. LOL, little kids with mohawks are adorable!
    And that's so funny what your sister said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I would befriend him, that's awesome. I saw a kid once with a green mohawk, it made my week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha Little kids are just getting more awesome every year.

    I was was wondering if it would be alright if I put your little button on my blog - the one for Support Me! You write some really interesting stuff, so I was wondering if that would be okay....

    ReplyDelete