Saturday, August 23, 2008

Time--And Management


So I was just thinking about all the things I signed up for during the school year and started wondering about my blog. I'm going to be loaded down with homework everyday, and I guess the A day B day schedule will help a little, but still. I've got potential debate meets, UIL, AP art commitments, and tons of other stuff.

It makes me wonder if I'll have time to update, and spend time on here, whereas last year I had it pretty easy.

I don't know. I guess I won't know until things start moving on Monday, and I actually taste what the upcoming school year is going to be like. Oh well, either way, I'll find a way to work things out.

And to everyone else, good luck with the new school year!

3 comments:

  1. Eek, you have tonsa stuff to do! Well I hope you have time to update. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, jeez I hope you don't procrastinate Lizzi :p

    I thought we didn't have UIL this year..? It was supposed to stop in 8th grade or something...meh. I don't know lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This goes for everyone I think, juggling blogging, school, and extra curriculars. What it comes down to is you post when you can and don't worry when you can't. Good luck with all that though, sounds very busy!

    ReplyDelete