Thursday, August 28, 2008

Social Experiment #3

Ok, so in all the excitement of school, and my brand spanking new baby brother I have forgotten all about my social experiment on L.

And for those of you who are just joining in, L is a very anti-social friend of mine. I would like to say that he is a close friend, but in all truth I barely know anything about him. Why, you ask? Well L is the type of person you see in the back of the classroom, who barely ever talks, participates, or even has any interests (that I know of).

With that being said, I've tried observing L, and I think he's gotten better. He actually talks more, even if it's only 5 word sentences, I count that as an improvement. Haha it used to be barely one word!  

Still, I notice this stand offish feeling around him, like he feels like he's not wanted so he just automatically just goes away before he even approaches a group of people. I don't know. I guess I feel kind of guilty when he's just standing there, and I end up talking to someone else because he doesn't volunteer anything to the conversation.

I don't know..... Grrrrr..... L is still a total mystery, and it's frustrating me that I still don't know simple things about him, like what he does in his spare time. L is like a very interesting book, that has no information on the outside, but still your intrigued to read it and the only thing holding you back is the fact that there is a big glass wall restricting you from reaching over and opening the book.

I don't think that last sentence made any sense.... Oh well. On an emotional scale of 1 - 10 I think I've seen him express 0.5 --- yeah. That's considered extreme for L.

(PS  if you want more info on L just search him on my blog with the search engine thingy on the left column)

6 comments:

  1. MIRACLES HAPPENED TODAY DURING THE CHOIR THING LIZZI!!

    L SHOWED ABOUT A "7" ON THE EMOTION SCALE!!!!

    :D It was awesome! He actually talked to people, made jokes, started a poke war with me, got a little sarcastic, and it was just SPECTACULAR! I'll probably be blogging about it in a few minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the social experiment seems like it'll be interesting. Love the new zebra thingie up top, BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, your social experiment is so brilliant.
    I love the new banner, zebra pants will always hold a place in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ouuu! i wonder whether this L knows that he's been talked about in this fabulous blog.

    other than that, i'm really excited to see how he progresses.

    i'm really happy that i found you. thanks groovacious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha Woah, L will be so excited(not) to see that 4 people have commented about him! XD

    ReplyDelete