Monday, August 4, 2008

Steven Wayne Junior


Today was the birth of my third sibling, and only brother. I must say, even though my opinion is biased, he has to be the sweetest little stinker on earth!



He was surprisingly 8lbs and 9oz.... I think.... and 21in long.



I won't be able to post any pictures of him till at least tomorrow, but he's got a cute little none existent chin! Poor baby though, he's as pink as a spring piggy. I tried to do a sketch of him, but as you see, he looks a little mutilated. I promise, he really honestly doesn't look that bad, it's just my pencil was under the influence of MSI and Dr.Pepper. Also, the resolution on the scanner is pretty sucky, so you can't see much of the shading, and it looks all gross and pixle-y...



Right now it's disgusting how infatuated I am with the little doll. Gosh. Ok, Before I spew anything totally sugary, I'm going to sign out.



OMG HE HAS THE BEST NEW BABY SMELL!!! WAY BETTER THAN THAT NEW CAR SMELL!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lizzi!!! :D Aww, from your awesome sketch I can tell he is adorable ;]

    Lmao, I'm glad his baby smell is so freakin amazing. You better have real pictures up here soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH!!! I love that ginger babie!!!
    (well, i hope he's ginger, like you wanted)
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete