Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Whinery and RPs

Ok, let me be the first to say how much I hated meet the teacher day.  Why you ask?  Simple my dear friends.
  1. It was raining, and VERY humid.  Humidity+Hair= POOFBALL
  2. On top of having to cart around my two younger sisters, we had to take a very cranky baby.
  3. There were puddles EVERYWHERE.  Gawd, I don't think my jeans will ever be the same.
  4. I had to pee very badly through half the trip, but I could see that my Stepmom was also tired of the baby, so for her sake I rushed through the trip without peeing.
  5. NONE of the teachers I had gave supply lists.  So now I'm going to wing it and hope I get everything right.

Jeez, I whine a lot.  Oh well.  I'm just really stressed right now.  Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the locker situation.  Do we even get lockers?  No one mentioned it so.......

Ah, and before I forget to mention it, I joined a new RP.  It looks pretty cool so far and if you love writing and making up stories this will probably be good writing practice!

It's called A Night to Remember, and I've already put up and application for my character(yay!).

Let's just say I just got another thing to add to my "Things to occupy my time" list.

*Bekka-  I sent you a message about it through your blog.  Also, y so distant over the net?  

6 comments:

  1. haha. sorry you had a poof ball.
    i didn't go, i knew it was gunna be gay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah. The rain really did create poof like hair for me also >.<
    Sorry for the distance, didn't realize I was being a semi hermit lol

    About the RP: Don't you think it's slightly..advanced for me? I've only ever been in the Moony one haha. They did say in the rules you needed to be 'experienced'.

    :|

    Get back to me on this on myspace :) Ill be on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the hell is an RP? Some of us are old, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to a Meet the Teacher-type thing too soon.
    Hmm...that RP looks cool...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your link on gURL.

    It sounds like Meet the teacher was a blast! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. RP = role playing.

    Think of it as this generation's Dungeons and Dragons minus the MAJOR nerds. A lot of writers do it.

    ReplyDelete