- It was raining, and VERY humid. Humidity+Hair= POOFBALL
- On top of having to cart around my two younger sisters, we had to take a very cranky baby.
- There were puddles EVERYWHERE. Gawd, I don't think my jeans will ever be the same.
- I had to pee very badly through half the trip, but I could see that my Stepmom was also tired of the baby, so for her sake I rushed through the trip without peeing.
- NONE of the teachers I had gave supply lists. So now I'm going to wing it and hope I get everything right.
Jeez, I whine a lot. Oh well. I'm just really stressed right now. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the locker situation. Do we even get lockers? No one mentioned it so.......
Ah, and before I forget to mention it, I joined a new RP. It looks pretty cool so far and if you love writing and making up stories this will probably be good writing practice!
It's called A Night to Remember, and I've already put up and application for my character(yay!).
Let's just say I just got another thing to add to my "Things to occupy my time" list.
*Bekka- I sent you a message about it through your blog. Also, y so distant over the net?