Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Day After Today

Tomorrow I get my brand spanking new baby brother.

I'm hoping that maybe 12 or 13 years from now, if my blog archives are still up, my brother will be horribly embarrased by the fact that I actually blogged about him on the interweb. Also, that I used the phrase interweb, because we all know that saying that phrase is uncool.

Did I mention that also tomorrow is the season premire of New York Goes to Hollywood? No? Well now I did. I have it set to record on my DVR! Woo! Go DVRs.

I wonder if we'll still have those 12- 13 years from now...... I wonder if Steven will actually find this before he reaches 12..... hmmmmm either way, if Blogger and the universe permits, it'll be up here for the little stinker to read.

-------------------------------------------

In other news, I added a new picture to my forum signature. Don't hate on it, appreciate the fact that I'm honest enough to flaunt my opinion.

1 comment:

  1. >.< stupid poll...
    I feel bad for Stephenie though...all those people upset over it..atleast I think it's still pretty awesome even though it shocked me.

    ReplyDelete