Saturday, August 9, 2008

Aftermath of the Lock In

The lock in last night at the Library was crazy. Although most of us were teenagers 14 and above, that still didn't stop us from running around like little banshees playing tag and hide and go seek.

Pizza, along with other forms of food were provided, along with sugary carbonated beverages.

Carbs + Teens = One pretty screwed up library.

Personally, I was quite amused by the fact that the library was slightly trashed. I just hope no one found that gross wet paper towel that me and Lain placed in the western section..... anyways no one except old dudes read westerns right?

Also, I revisited my childhood fantasy by playing Duck Duck Goose. If you haven't played that game at least once in your lifetime, you've missed out on a very important stage in your life. Right now as I'm typing this I'm still a bit drowsy and incoherent. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be nice and alert.

My brain is like a giant fog. A giant gross fog that spreads across every crevice of my mind.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds awesome, I love lock-ins. Haven't had one in a few years, I guess everyone figures with college students it would get really out of hand and they are probably right.

    ReplyDelete