Sunday, June 1, 2008

Apparently, I seem to have a thing for

Funny Guys. Yep they're awesome to hang around, I guess. Dunno.











gURL.comI took the "lover boy" quiz on gURL.com
He is...
George Burns

When it comes to cracking jokes, is Lover Boy the king? Can he make anyone smile? If so, it seems like George Burns would have been proud of this guy. You might only think of George Burns as that really old guy with the cigar, but he was young once too...
Read more...

What kind of lover are you?













gURL.comI took the "Shakespearean romance" quiz on gURL.com
my romance type is...
COMEDIC

Do you and your sweetie make each other laugh? Is your relationship full of silliness and joking? If so, you would fit into the cast of Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream, where couples comically romp through an enchanted forest in search of love. Read more...

What's your Shakespearean romance type?


I dunno. I guess I'm destined to always like funny guys. Haha yeah, the bad boys are overrated anyways...lol. Bad ones are more likely to run out on you without an explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment