Sunday, June 8, 2008

Four years of experience


This was a short interview I did with my baby sister, who is a major drama queen. Be warned, she is only four! Haha, enjoy.

BkshSpz: So Stephanie, how are you today?

Steph: MY NAME IS SARAH!!

BkshSpz: Er, well ok then. How are you today Sarah?

Steph: NO! I CHANGE MY MIND!! It's ALEX!!!!

BkshSpz: Ok then I-

Steph: I HATE FRANKIE!! She's my friend.

BkshSpz: Oh, well did you two get into a fight?
Steph: No, she's just really-- I think she's bad.

BkshSpz: Why do you say that?

Steph: SHE'S REALLY BAD!!! SHE MAKES GRANDMA SO ANGRY! SHE EATS EVERYTHING!!!

BkshSpz: Oh, well I guess I can relate to that. How do you---

Steph: I HAVE TO GO POTTY!!!!

BkshSpz: Then go to the bathroom.

Steph: But I don't NEED A BATH. I HAVE TO GO P O T T Y!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment