Thursday, June 19, 2008

Meat = Tasty Murder


Yeah, I know. Really shtty of me to use that title, but hey It's true.

I recently got verbally attacked by a member of PETA, who said I was morally and ethically incorrect. Can you say hypocrite? Is burning down animal shelters morally right? Is destroying and stealing other's property ethical?

I think not.

Honestly, I have nothing against Vegans, or Vegetarians. In fact, I'm on an advisory board and some of the members happen to be Vegan. They respect the fact that I eat meat, and drink milk just as I respect the fact that they don't.

However, I think that comparing someone to a communist crosses the line. Just because I think burgers are tasty doesn't mean I kill Jews. Hell, I'm a fourth Jewish!

Is that all PETA has? Comparing meat eaters to communists? Jeez, Clinton and Obama eat meat, so I guess that means their communists too.

Heck, why don't we go as far as saying that over half the world is nothing but meat eating ruffians. The bottom line is, I'll respect your lifestyle if you respect mine.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh so true! Couldn't have said it better myself. It's like people who are so against killing trees that they burn down the factories... containing millions of tons of paper all ready to be shipped out. Yeah, like that wasn't wasteful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PETA does more bad than good.

    if they're really interested in changing people, they're going about it the wrong way. you can't shove something down someone's throats and expect them to just accept it and then follow you eagerly and blindly.

    ReplyDelete