Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Busy busy busy


The crap has hit the fan, and now it's time to clean it up.

I've been procrastinating for a while about a bunch of things like camp, and my library duties, and my family, and even worse, my art!

It's now time to stop. I'm going to pack for camp tonight, do the remainder of my laundry, and try to sort out everything for the library.

On a lighter note, I finally finished the first book on my list Beastly by Alex Flinn. I must say it was a very well written book.

Even though it was just a newer, revamped version of Beauty and the Beast, it kept me hooked until the very end. It was a romance, that was very sweet and at the weirdest of times, tugged at your heartstrings.

Yeah, I know. Not really my type of book, but I'm a major sucker for fairy tales.... just like how I'm a sucker for lovers. So sweet. So sappy. If it ever happened to me I'd probably puke.

So yeah, definitely a book I'd recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment