Wednesday, June 11, 2008

NO SHORTS,only capris


Ah, today was fun fun. We went shopping for my sister's birthday presents, and also for some of my camp gear.

I can guarantee that I'm properly fitted for a week in Louisiana. I have bug wipes, sun screen, and enough bug spray to protect the Spanish armada from the treacherous mosquitoes.

Melissa, God help her, tried to convince me to get some shorts, but I adamantly stuck to my choice of capris. Believe me, when you've got ugly legs like mine they should be kept under as much cloth as possible.

Not that my legs are absolutley horrible, it's just I've got calve muscles like a boy (much to other's surprise).

Man, all those leg and thigh muscle exercises seem to be paying off! Now all I need is some upper body strength and rock hard abs and then I'm set to go! However, seeing as how I'm not the athletic type it's gonna take a while until I get a gym membership or something.

But as for now, I'll have to cover up my man muscles and horrible tan line. Yeah, did I mention the horrible tan line I have on my legs? I look like a multi skin colored icepop. Uh huh, it's that bad.

It only makes me thank God even more that he invented the Bikini and Summer at the same time. Thank you, thank you so very much for blessing me with these man legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment