Tuesday, April 1, 2008

WTF dude? Get ur own idea!

OK. I Am sick and friggin tired of people copying each and every one of my ideas. It's ok if a friend of mine asks me if they can copy me, or something along the lines of that; however when you take say, an art/literature concept of mine and call it your own, that's just called PLAGERISM, COPYING, and STEALING.

It's something that I will not tolerate. Partly, because it's uncool, and it's also a pain in the @ss when I have to go and yell at you for stealing my idea.

Is it that hard for people to think of something original to do? Maybe you just don't have a creative bone in your body, or maybe you head is too far up your butt to see anything past your rectum? I don't know.

Why don't all the jockers in the world do all artists a favor and crawl down a deep tar pit and die. It would make everything in my life wayyy easier. Gawd people can be btches.

Today, in class I wanted to scream/yell/btch to this one person because she was talking about how she writes and crap, and she started explaining the plot. Well I was listening, and the day before I had been talking to that same girl(who I didn't particularly like) telling her about some random stuff I was working on(which I admit on my part was stupid) and how I had imagined all this stuff one night and how I was planning to write about it. As it turns out, she didn't realize I was there so she started rambling on and on about MY plot line and pretty much said word for word what I said the day before, but instead of saying I created it SHE TOOK ALL THE CREDIT.

At first I was like "Dude! WTF??" but instead of creating that big of a scene, I simply threw her a piece of paper that said: GLAD TO SEE your STORY IS ORIGINAL

When she saw that it was me who threw it, she looked embarrassed, and after class I told her that if she pulled another stunt like that, I'd personally make her life hell.

Which now brings me to say, DON'T STEAL YOU LITTLE BTCH! or else.

No comments:

Post a Comment