Monday, April 21, 2008

113 out of 365

Wow and it's not even summer yet! This just goes to show you how much of a blogger I am.

Also, I think about 15% in pictures and music while the other 85% is actual blogging. Aren't you proud? I am. Screw you, who cares about your-proudness.

I'm thinking about having a little celebration over my 200th post, and maybe going out to a restaurant or something.... Who knows?

Today I went outfit shopping for the NJHS ceremony thing. My stepmom and I decided that I couldn't go up there in a t-shirt and jeans. It's a fancy pantsy type thing. I wish some of my friends could make it out there... Only my smart-ish friends are going to be there. Oh well. It'll be just another great thing to slap down on my college record.

No comments:

Post a Comment