Saturday, April 26, 2008

Survey Hmm?

Do you smoke weed regularly?
No, do you?
Who was the last persons house you went to?
Hang's yo.
Miss someone?
nah, not really. maybe my sisters I guess.
whats your ex doing?
dunno, prolly eating pink ponies
Song playing?
It could be you -- Motion City Soundtrack
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Mint Chocolate Chip
What's annoying you right now?
Poeple.
Have you ever thought one of your teachers did drugs?
Yes, probably the younger ones...haha
Who did you ride in a car with last besides your family?
Er, hmmmm.... I forget.
Are you tired?
Of BS? Yeah.
What color is the shirt you are wearing?
Grey
What will you do Sunday?
Paint?
What was the first thing you thought this morning?
Erg, stupid glowing red numbers.
How is your heart lately?
Nice and healthy, and a little more beat happy than most
Could you live without a computer?
Could a fish live without water?
What did you do last night?
Hang's Picnic, and watched My Boy Jack, and Chocolate.
Last show you watched?
Er, not a movie? Hmmm... prolly MythBusters
Are you friends with your most recent ex?
Does oil and water smell like cantloupes?
How would you describe your style?
Erm.... Kimya Dawson-ish?
The last place you went to?
The convenience store
Who/What made you angry today?
What huh? Repeat that?
Do you sing in the shower?
Every day!
Ever been suspended from school?
Never suspended.
Do you still go to school?
Doesn't everyone?
Where is your brother or sister?
At my Mom's house.
Do you like your cell phone?
You mean the broken thingy that I made into a sculpture?
Eye Color?
Really dark, almost like inkwells.
Has anyone ever told you they're in love with you?
Other than all my friends?
Who is the first person you call when you hear of news?
I don't call, I IM
How many of your top friends do you talk to daily?
Erm I forgot who's on my TOP
What should you be doing right now?
Dunno, photoshopping?
Do you get along with your parent(s)?
MY MOM
How many credit cards do you have?
Eh, nada
Do you watch hannah montana?
If my sister is
Have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
nopeeee
Do you have any tattoos?
The temporary kind :]
Have you ever thought about getting your lip pierced?
maybe my eyebrow
Have you ever been arrested?
what does that mean?
Do you truly love your life?
I love being alive, it sure does beat being dead
What would you change if you could with your life?
The eighteen wheeler accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment