Friday, April 18, 2008

Complusive Sponge of a Know-it-all


Ahh reviewing how I acted today there is only two words I could say to myself as I stared at the mirror scowling. Shut Up.

Yes, today I must admit I acted like a bit of a know-it-all. I didn't realize it at the time, but all of the information I've spouted off this week was immensely unnecessary.

Like yesterday at A day lunch Stormy was talking about how she wanted to improve the school system by changing the buses and crap when I wen tall environmental on her and started spouting out statistics, and reasons why the govt. wouldn't allow anything for the next decade.

Afterwards later on in the day I felt like a total arse. I've been meaning to apologize, but how do you apologize for rambling on about governmental facts?? Sorry, but I'm a complete fact freak that belongs on the debate team? Yeah. Let's all see how that goes over.

Er, well I've been given enough heat about my conspiracies this year, I'll just let it rest.

Next time someone brings up environmental improvements I'm just going to bite my tongue and let them keep their hopes in the future horizon. Yes folks. For once I'll silence my opinion for the greater good of the world.....or well at least my friends.

Like that one time Hannah thought Edward Scissorhands was made in the eighties I bit my tongue and didn't argue that it was actually in fact made in 1990.

No comments:

Post a Comment