Monday, March 31, 2008

People of greatness that you should bow down to.

Ok, seeing as how my last post was on the bad stuff of people, I'm going to post about the good stuff. In fact I'm going to post on all the talented people I know, that have made it out into the world semi- or fully professional. This includes artists, authors, photographers, super awesome bloggers, and other stuff like that. Also this is based mostly off of the current world.

Selina Fenech. Wow what can I say about her? Her art is simply awesome for those who enjoy traditional fairy and fantasy artwork. I found her randomly while taking a quiz. Someone had put one of her pictures as the result and I was instantly captivated! Since then I have done immense amounts of research on her, and I visit her website regularly in hope of new pieces of artwork!

Heather B. Armstrong. Oh mi gahd! She's what every blogger hopes to be one day! She's witty and ballsy, and just totally out there. "I wanna be just like her when I grow up mommy!"

Matt Mahurin. A very controversial, yet talented artist. His painting have so much feeling, and emotion seeping out of them I want to get angry, then cry, but at the same time sing. His photography is also amazing. Not to mention, he's worked with almost every artistic media there is to work with! He's done music videos and documentaries, photographs, magazine, and book illustrations. What has this man not done?

Daniel Conway. Also known as arcipello on DeviantArt. He's a digital artist with the skills of a god! His pieces are so moving, it seems as if they weave an unspoken story. Most of his work is sci-fi, or post apocalyptic, but some are very reminiscent of eastern cultures.

Rem. I don't know much about her, but I'm absolutely infatuated with her goth loli art! It's wonderfully delicious! Also known as tsulala on DeviantArt.

Cade Foster. Ok, so you might not think he's talented, but he's really funny! Just try reading his How to Be a Butthole guide while keeping a strait face! Well just to be safe, I'll put a warning. DON'T READ IF YOU'RE UPTIGHT. (yes, mom, I mean you.)

Ivory Taint. Wow, let me start off by saying that this person's writing, to me, Is like....um heroin. I wanna stop reading, but at the same time I don't, for fear of missing out on some ancient well kept secret.

Chris Reccardi. So maybe he's not so new, but not many people my age know about him. He's a great painter, and you might notice some of his style from the Powerpuff Girls, and Samurai Jack. I like his because his work has a special "retro" feel to it.

C.H. Greenblatt. Let me start off by saying, his name pwns!!! He's the creator and executive producer of Chowder; one of the greatest cartoons of today. You should deffinetly take a peek at his blog :]

Maxwell Atoms
. Again with the cool names?! He's the brilliant mind behind Billy and Mandy, and many other cool cartoons. I'm severely envious of his artistic abilities.

Anna Chambers. One word: SupaAdorableFluffyCutenessOhMiGawd!!! Check out her portfolio.

Gaspard Ulliel
. Ok, he's just plain sexy. I just wanted an excuse to put his name on here XP!

OK, I should probably wrap this up before I get carried away and post everyone under the sun on here. Gawd, if only I could!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment