Sunday, April 6, 2008

Killa on my back mannnn


Arg. Ok, I've been working laboriously over Bekka's and my Forum that we've been wanting to start for a while.

Gawd it's friggin hard. Especially since I've never set a forum up before.

Of course, It's only making my knowledge of the web increase even more. Everything is trial and error, but of course it's very interesting and fun.


I love the feeling of satisfaction that spreads over each bone in my body whenever I do something right! I've been missing out on that feeling lately.

Ah, my brain may hurt, and my fingers might ache a bit from typing a lot, but it's all worth it in the end.
Maybe when I'm finished with it I'll put up a link.... who knows?

Ah, well I better get back to work. I've already wasted 5 minutes typing this confounded excuse for a blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment