Monday, April 14, 2008

Plausible Panache


Ok, today I admit I was a little on the sharp and pointy edgy side, but hear me out.

Today I have realized two things:


1. All girls no matter how trusting they may seem are blabbermouths.


AND

2. I'll probably never say the word Panache in Texas ever again for the fear of sounding stupid. Alas, it seems that I can only use that word in northern states or Europe.

Oh goodness me, yesterday I was so tired I fell asleep in the shower.

Probably not my most shining moment, but I did come out of the tub feeling squeaky clean and damp.

I should have taken a cold shower...eh oh well.


Ok, I'm off to do some web designing and maybe make a new banner for this dear old blog.
Also has anyone else besides me noticed that this is my 104th post?!?! Holy cow! And to think I started this thing in January!

No comments:

Post a Comment