Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Pins and blunt needles


Oh wowsa. This is week is probably on of the busiest weeks of this month.

One, family issues. Two, TAB meeting and GYM. Three NJHS. Four, Picnic Friday. And to top it all off I'm going to be spending most of my time in front of the computer designing buttons and crap for the Library.

Not that I don't mind, I mean heck, I spend most of my time designing stuff on the computer anyways.

All day Melissa has been pressuring me about getting ready for NJHS, and I know it's for my own good, but still. I usually tune people out if they bug me too much, also today I've been verrrryyy spacy.

You can ask Bekka. Haha that reminds me, I'm not going to speak to her all tomorrow because she didn't go to GYM.

Haha her loss. Oh, crap I forgot to ask one of my friends if I could use one of her pics as stock Image..... er I'll ask her tomorrow.

Oh hey look! It's my Deviant Art ID! Woosh it features me being a total nerd at the Valentine's Dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment