Saturday, April 5, 2008

Little smart kids are manipulative.


UIL today was semi ok. I placed fifth individual and first in group for Dictionary skills. Let me start out by saying that I'm extremely tired.

I arrived about 30 minutes before my event, and spent the rest of the day there just hanging out. In all I spent a total of seven hours at the event.

We had like seven schools there for district, which was kinda weird because I didn't know half of them.

But now lets get down to the title of my blog, and how manipulative little smart kids can be.

After my event, I changed out of my icky school team shirt into some normal clothes. Well the shirt had one of those v-neck thingys, and in the bathroom it looked all fine and dandy and up to school requirements. So I was all yeah, uh huh, yeah, pretending to pay attention to the awards and stuff that were being passed out when this little kid says "Hey ya mind doing me a big favor?"

Of course, being the nice and courteous person I am, I'm like sure! Ok! So he asks me to pick up his water bottle that he dropped on the floor (he was sitting on the riser that was way high up)

At first I didn't think much of it, I mean it was just a kid asking for help when my friend Sayra is like, "Dude he was checking out your cleavage."

I was appalled and shocked, thinking, "Dude WTF?"

and she was like, "Yeah, he was watching you when you bent down."

WHO KNEW LITTLE TEN YEAR OLDS WERE SO EVIL?!

Also has anyone else noticed that Miguel J. has a wimpy handshake?

SIGNS I TELL YOU!! SIGNS!! haha ok, I'm going to go write and eat some dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment