Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Poor Poor Lamb


AH, boy do I have a funn fun post!

Let me start out with an apology to Bekka: Sorry, but this was too funny not to tell.


Ok, well Wednesday night at GYM I was joking around, making little outrageously insane comments about people, cracking knarly jokes about tedious things. Well on that particular night my friends Celery and Taylor were hanging out with each other all night and I happend to crack a little gay joke in their direction telling Bekka that they were "Gay".

Now for some background info. Celery is the most homophobic guy I know, and Taylor is STRAIGHT, but as it turns out Bekka didn't know much about them and SHE THOUGHT I WAS SERIOUS.

Later on during the week she was talking to my friend Michell who is good friends with both Celery and Taylor and mentioned that they were going out.......

Then later that day Michell told me what Bekka said......

Imagine all the jokes going on about Bekka..............

It all makes me want to write NOOBIE on her forehead with a magic marker. Lol jk jk Beks, jk.

Now on with some more dire news. L CUT HIS HAIR!!! Holy mo fo with a dash of Bhudda!

HE CUT HIS WONDERFUL HAIR THAT WAS AS SOFT AS A PUPPY!

Ah, well lets all mourn in the loss of it's coolness.

No comments:

Post a Comment