Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Let's all take a step back.

Let those who judge be judged.

I'm not going to say that I don't judge people, because that would be a total lie.

In fact, now that I think of it, I pre-choose my friends. Appalling right? Ok, when I first moved to my current school in the 6th grade I saw a crowd of people, and a few people that I saw were cool, and I thought, "I'm going to be friends with them one day."

And guess what? I'm friends with them now! I don't know how it happened though, but it all just seemed to fall into place. Like one of my closest friends Bekka, I have no idea when I started talking to her. All I remember is that I started to talk to her in the 7th grade and viola here we are now!

But I distinctly remember in seventh grade I heard people talk about her and I thought, "Man, she'd be cool to talk to maybe."

Yes, when I see people I analyze them. I can't help it. I judge the heck out of people, and it's not my fault it's just how I think. And the sad thing is, most of the time I'm right about my assumptions.

There's this one chick at my school who acts, well to put it bluntly, like trailer trash. Sad enough, when I thought that, I was right.

Or like when I presume someone has a stick up their butt, they usually do. Heck, I don't even have to talk to them. I just observe they're body language and how they dress. And NO it does not have to do with the fact that they dress preppy. Gawd, you could be goth and still act like you head is halfway up your rectum.

YES I judge people, NO I don't go up to people and voice my opinion the second I meet them.

I wait a week to give them the benefit of the doubt, THEN I voice my opinion. ; ]

No comments:

Post a Comment