Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I'm allergic to fuzzy feelings

But I digress. My friends make me smile, and even though they have an immeasurable amount of flaws, they have twice as many good qualities.....well most of them do.

Kidding! Gosh!

Ok, so how about I tell you about these people? Hmmmm I dunno... As long as you promise not to steal them.....


Bekka: What can I say about her? She's a total lamb! Very kind and sweet, and always there. If there's one quality that I envy about her it's that she's tremendously understanding. Even if it's something totally incomprehensible, she'll most likely out of the goodness of her heart try to understand. Whenever I think of Bella from the series Twilight, I think of Bekka. Although she'll probably deny it (I'll hold her to it) they have a lot of the same qualities in common.

Hannah: The cooliest mermaid ninja out there! She helped me realize that in my past life, I was in fact, a Komodo Dragon. She's the friend you go to when you wanna hang out and have a fun time. If I had to chose a friend to be a designated driver on a Tuesday night, I would most deffinetly pick Hannah. [*pokes Hannah's nose*]

Steffy: OMG does this girl ever frown? I don't think so. Every time I see her she's got a smile on her face. Even though I've only known her for less than a year it feels like we've been friends forever.

Celery: Well, even though he's a major butthole at times, I have a lot in common with him. There's never something we don't talk about.... well maybe girl issues and crap like that, but still, he's cool. Also he likes metal music and headbangs, but he probably has one of the highest I.Q.'s at my school. Tsk Tsk if only he weren't so lazy.

Kenne: Sometimes he's really annoying, but overall he's a really cool guy. He's friends with like everybody, but I dunno. Hmmmm.... I don't really know how to describe Kenne.... Would it sound to cliche if I said he was reaaallllly nice? Eh, sometimes he's comes off as really desperate, but that subject is for another post, for a different day.

Slaaaaadddddeeeee: He's a ninja. Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment