Friday, March 13, 2009

Thought I saw your face today

So I'm at my mom's house, and It's ok. I have to admit, it was a bit of culture shock to go from a primarily white household to a Filipino household. It's weird. I have to admit that I kinda missed being here. However, one thing I don't miss The house always smelling like fish or seafood. Bleck.

Right now I'm not doing much other than trying not to lose my temper or get into a really mopey mood. That tends to happen when I'm over here. Right now though, my one method to keep myself in check is to listen to a lot of She & Him. They calm me down.

As for any ambitious plans this Spring Break, nothing much. Maybe I can get something productive done...

Maybe I'll study and do a couple of speaking drills for debate seeing as how our big district meet is in three weeks.
Or maybe I'll make some new art, and maybe post some new stuff.

There's a plethora of things I can/could do, however, I'm just going to focus on not letting my mom get under my skin.

Gotta be nice with family right? Even though the cultural differences hurt.

1 comment:

  1. I am starting to get into She & Him.

    Hope your break goes well and you get stuff done!

    ReplyDelete