Saturday, March 21, 2009

Clear Strangers.

Asians.

Bah. Word to the wise: Never do business with old asian ladies. NEVER. They will cheat you out of your money without batting an eye, and use the fact that they knew you when you were seven, (so of course you have to give them a discount) to trick you into art commission.

AN 8x10 OR LARGER, REAL LIFE PIECE, IN ACRYLIC FOR $25?!!! THIS IS ABSURD.

Oh well, now that that's off of my chest, I'm freaking because school is in two days, and I forgot if my Biology teacher assigned workbook pages. >.< why?? Not to mention all the friggin papers that I kind of read through for debate.....

Also, I'm not too fond of my new layout.... There are too many bugs, and even though I hand coded it, I still can't fix this one part.... Not to mention everything feels all squished together, especially on the left hand side of the page.

Bah, I'll just code a new layout. It's better than sleeping because all this week I've had crazy realistic dreams.

One of them was about me being on a football team, and the whole dream centered around playing football, and hanging out afterwords with the guys.

Then one about me going to my Grandma's house and just hanging out, except everything is abnormally sunny, and my whole family is trying to get me to meet some random guy that plays the guitar, and for some reason I refuse to meet him, and then towards the end of the dream I just go up to him and start talking to him.

And tons of other dreams that aren't really worth mentioning. But the thing that irks me is that in all of the dreams the people that I meet and talk to are complete and total strangers that I've never seen before. And I could see their faces clearly and everything, and there was so much detail!

Maybe I saw these people just walking down the street and my mind just took snapshots and saved them subconsciously or something.... Aughhhh this is so weird. Usually when I have dreams about strangers their faces are all fuzzy, but I remember all of the faces so clearly!

Am I the only person this has ever happened to? Surely other people have experienced dreaming and talking to people they have never seen before.... Bah I don't want to be mentally insane.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I do like the yellow and gray and black despite the smushiness.
    The only thing I think about when it comes to old asian ladies is Mrs. Kim from Gilmore Girls...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always dream about people I've never met. Although in the dream I know them. I've never given this matter too much thought though... Until now :)

    ReplyDelete