Tuesday, March 3, 2009

PACKED.

So my rage has blown over from yesterday, and other than some angry art pieces that came out of this, everything is pretty cool.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still walking on eggshells-- however, I'm not letting it get in the way of my life.

Again, my schedule is a bit packed.  This Thursday I'm going to have to volunteer at the elective fair to promote Debate as a class, then Friday at around 2pm I'm going to have to do NTDA District for (omg what a surprise) Debate, which is a two day event, so my Saturday is yet again killed.  

Also, I'm thinking about joining Teen Court.  The thought of being an attorney for them is quite entertaining.  Who knows, I might end up going down the ever corrupt Law road.

Oh well.  I'm going to keep myself busy with my current art commission: Designing a t-shirt! Wearable art that I made! Who woulda thunk it?

No comments:

Post a Comment