Wednesday, August 19, 2009

From the deepest part of my shallow heart.

A little doodle of the thing I told Root when he ambushed me on Facebook chat.

He mentioned something about sticking up for me and telling someone off who was talking bad about me. I suspect that that someone is one of 2 unhappy people on the Debate team. Oh well. Screw whomever that was.

Anyways, so far the chemical straightener is doing great. No frizz, no curl. It's amazing. I wonder how long it's going to last though....

Tomorrow is meet the teacher day. Oh joys. I can't wait. Then Friday I have an eye exam. I can't wait. Just another appointment with a doctor who is going to tell me that my eyesight has gotten even worse. Oh the wonderful advantages of nearsightedness! Not.

Then starting next Monday is school! People! Crowds! Boys with sagging pants that give you the urge to pants them! Nothing makes me happier than waking up at 5:30 and getting to school at 6:50 for drivers ed!

I need one of those nifty coffee cups with the cool seal-able lids.

7 comments:

  1. wow, school already? when did the summer pass by?
    waking up at 5:30 sounds brutal! better stock up on some sleep before :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god, you guys start school so early... eye doctors are a pain in the ass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha wow. I can't believe Monday is when we start school. It seems so far away when I say it's the 24th, but when I say Monday, it makes me wanna cry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha love the doodle.

    Eye doctors + Me = FAIL.
    I don't know how many times they can say "Wait, so it's really still blurry? Hm, let me increase the magnification just a tad." before they understand that I really can't even see the giant E without my contacts and the magnification needs to be increased by more than just "a tad" I'll stop my rant now, I could just turn it into a post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, school life! I am over it and hated early mornings, was almost always late! You seem to sound so eager about it. Good for you!

    Good luck with the eye exam.

    There goes your music, banging in my ear, at 12am. I like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man. Pantsing guys. You are psychic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The doodle thing is awesome! Once again, my doodles are look like a two-year-old's compared to yours :)

    Yay for the chemical straightener working :D Let's hope it continues its reign!

    AHHHH I don't want to go to school. I can't even think about it, yet I think about it every 5 minutes anyway. Blegh. I am definitely looking forward to waking up obscenely early... :P

    ReplyDelete