Monday, December 8, 2008

Junk List

Ok, this is just a junk list, not an actual blog post, but if you want to check out whatever's on this list go right ahead, I won't stop you.  I just wanted to make this so I'd be able to keep track of all my NFL debate links without overpowering my bookmark folder with crap.  These are some things that I'm checking out for the Jan/Feb. 2009 Topic-- Resolved: The United States ought to submit to the jurisdiction of an international court designed to prosecute crimes against humanity.

All of the links listed below were compiled by me, feel free to us them if you're in my Debate class or whatever, I don't really care.  I don't know if all of these are necessarily useful, but I didn't want to leave anything out, so use at your own discretion.

ICC:

US Opposition to the International Criminal Court

Darfur Killings Soften Bush's Opposition to International Court

It All Makes Sense Now - Blackwater and the ICC

Definition of ICC

USA and the ICC

United States and the International Criminal Court

Definitions:

Justice 1, 2, 3

Jurisdiction 1, 2, 3

Morality 1, 2, 3

Submit 1, 2, 3

Other:

International court urges U.S. to prevent scheduled executions

Man claims CIA tortured him, goes to international court

U.S., Mexico facing off over international court

The United States and International Law

more stuff to come, maybe sometime later....  it depends.  Hopefully by the time I decide to add new stuff I'll have finished writing my case.  If you have any suggestions email me at bookish[dot]spazz[at]gmail[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment