Sunday, December 7, 2008

Click or No Click.

Lately I've been noticing things about myself and other people, and it's the Click Factor.

What is the Click Factor?

I define it as, not the spoken first impression of a person, but the emotional impression.  It's the deciding factor before you initially talk to someone that makes you think, "Hey, I really like this person."

Now, with me, most of the time I click with initially everyone I meet, but every now and then I meet someone who I just cannot stand.  They don't even have to say anything to me, I automatically just detest them.

So what do I do when I'm in situations like this?  I walk away.

Currently I'm devising a plan on how to deal with people like this, and right now all I can come up with is Deal With It.  I'm sure there's another way, but that would probably involve me sawing off my arm with a butter knife.

Also, during Christmas break I get to write a case...... I'm so excited, NOT.

Resolved: The United States ought to submit to the jurisdiction of an international court designed to prosecute crimes against humanity.

Which in layman's term means that the US should let the international court decide punishment on individuals who have committed crimes against humanity (i.e. Guantanamo Bay)

3 comments:

  1. Wow for someone who now wants to be a lawyer I was just like "what the fuck does that mean?" Then, you explained it. Lol thanks. Oh god, I should join a debate team or something. Are you planning to be a lawyer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, I'm not so sure.

    Leaning towards something in the Political/Law area tho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i admire your proactive attitude and debate prowess. you're going to be a big lady soon. oh, excuse me. you already are ;)

    there are people i can't stand and this is a problem? haha. i'm just a bitch and i just interact with them. hell, they do the same with me. maybe i need to grow up a little in that particular area :(

    ReplyDelete