Tuesday, December 23, 2008

<3 Online Ordering


Ok, so today I got something for me.  Yes, it's selfish, but I've been looking for Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury for like 2 years, and now thanks to Barnes and Noble and my gift card from Uncle Mike I should get my book sometime in January.

I was thinking about getting some Immanual Kant books, or some Social Contract books, but in the end I just decided to order a Ray Bradbury book.  I feel bad for not ordering any Philosophy books, but there will always be next Christmas.

Hehe gift cards are always great.  Thank you Barnes and Noble!

In other news, I decided that I needed new hair clips for my new hair style, when I'll actually be able to get to a store, no one knows. 

Also, I've been making Anderson Cooper Christmas Goodies for my blog to post on Christmas Eve and Christmas day!  Share the joy!

3 comments:

  1. <3 Ray Bradbury.

    Also, <3 the song by Say Anything :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lurve Ray Bradbury. In a writer way. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bradbury isn't my cup of tea, but i'm glad to see other folks enjoying great Literature. even if he isn't one of my faves, Bradbury is capital L Literature material! happy reading.

    ReplyDelete