Till my birthday. Awesome right? I'm not expecting much, just Anderson Cooper's book Dispatches From the Edge.
If I don't get that for my birthday I'm pretty sure I'll most likely get it for Christmas. Or at least I hope so...
Anyways I thought is was just the right time to post my totally Outrageous Wishlist. The thing that I never understood about Wishlists is that it's stuff that you always wish for, but kids always put menial things down like new games or consoles. It makes no sense. So I'm going to make a TRUE Christmas Wishlist.
- Unlimited supply of cucumbers. I love fresh cucumbers all chopped us with either cheese or hotsauce. Don't ask me why, I'm just addicted to them!
- A meet and greet with Anderson Cooper. Let's face it, who wouldn't want to meet a CNN anchor?
- Clothes and food for all of the Children that live in impoverished countries.
- A chance to speak with Buddy Holly for an hour.
- To be visited by the spirit of Christmas Future. And only that spirit. I want to know if I'll be as successful as I hope to be.
- A dark chocolate tree in my backyard.
- Job at a bookstore. And not some big national one, but a nice small family owned one.
- Personal sniper/ninja.
Any outandish wishes for the holiday that you guys would like to share?