Monday, December 22, 2008

Someone give me some pills

HOLY FUDGE....

Ok, so today I was going to do a follow-up post to yesterday's harsh ice water of a post, but seeing as how I had to spend a whole day with my aunt and me cousins the chances of that happening is very slim.

Right now all I want to do is pull out (what's left of) my hair. I had to go shopping with them. Someone.pass.me.some.pills.

On the brighter side, which is slightly dimmer now, but I digress--- I got my hair cut off. Well, not exactly cut off, but it's so short now I can't even put it in a pony tail.

I also stopped by the Holy Grail of all bookstores, Barnes and Noble! I picked up the book New Rules by Bill Maher. Political Satire is my favourite.

Hopefully Dad will come by soon and rescue me from this...... place. Too much family is not good for the mind. Second Christmas set sucked. Except for the gift cards. No one has yet to top the Leg Lamp.

2 comments:

  1. omw i know what you mean! i have 3 little girly cousins, and when i go shopping with my aunt it's crazy, the girls at 9, 5,&2 it's insane, i feel for you! =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot for satire! And relations generally do suck, just try to smile and nod, always works for me =D And the philosophy magazine you can buy in America, no idea where though, sorry =(

    Anyway, have a good Christmas!

    SuperStizzle

    ReplyDelete