Sunday, December 14, 2008

Before Birthday Celebrations

My sisters are only going to be here till Sunday, which is today, and I wanted to spend my birthday celebration with them so my family and I decided to do all of my special birthday stuff today.

The first thing we did was get family presents out of the way, and Dad and Melissa got me a new hoodie with peace signs on it, and a new t-shirt. And Kimi got me a paper with my name in heiroglyphics on it from when she went to the King Tut exhibit in Dallas.

Then we went out and got new coats.  I got this oversized, but very warm button down coat, and Kimi got a Kenneth Cole coat.  Then we went to a Chinese joint with a Mongolian Buffet.  Very fun.

And of course we had to make a stop by Toys R Us so I could get the radio controlled Speed Racer car that I wanted.

It feels so weird to know that tomorrow I'll be older. Nooooo! There goes all my childhood fun!

Oh well.  I'll get over it.

3 comments: