Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm not Insane!

Yes, I survived a day with my relatives! I just wish that my cousin had taken his meds. He's so nice when on his pills, but off, sometimes he can be a bit rambunctious.

Today I went to see the Curious Case of Benjamin Button. It was a nice story, that is slightly depressing, but overall the acting, pacing, and camerawork was phenomenal.

I can't seem to wrap my mind around the concept that Brad Pitt is just THAT talented. Why? Why, why, why??! Everytime I see him I want to shout "Louis! Where's Lestat?"

Tsk, tsk. Mrs. Jolie is one lucky woman. And Mr. Pitt is also one lucky man XD! Haha, it makes me happy when pretty people get together.

4 comments:

  1. Awww I watched that movie too! It was great! I know, he doesn't seem that he's a GREAT actor, but I guess it's because he's hyped over. Anyways, the story was adorable and the cinematography was brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Benjamin Button, and Brad Pitt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dood, I watched Benjamin Button--that movie was up in the depressing range of Bicentinio Man. It was uber sad and depressing--I kinda wanted to jump off a cliff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O_O Never seen it, but I might go see it now :3 It sounds nice dispite all you guys are saying about it being depressing xD

    ReplyDelete