Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I hate the word Criterion.

I never want to hear that loathed word outside of debate class ever again.  I had to bust my butt to find a descent one for my negative case.  

While I do hate the said word in my post title, I must admit, I love guys with piercings.  I don't know why, but I've always held a soft spot for boys with tattoos and piercings.  My favorites being eyebrow rings/bars and arm or neck tattoos.

Last night I started thinking about the cute guy from camp that looked like Ponyboy.  I can't help but hope that he'll be at camp next year.... yes I know pathetic.

Maybe the really pathetic thing is that there are actually some eligible guys at my school, but the only thing holding me back is that guy from camp.  I blame the movies.  They make things like meeting by chance so appealing that it makes people actaully look forward to something that could never happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment