Sunday, April 26, 2009

Silly Star Stuff

So, because I'm a air headed teeny-bopper I decided (well, an old friend persuaded me to do so) to look up all the weird crazy horoscope sign thingies. I like reading them to see what's right and what's just plain out there. Surprisingly, for me they hit the nail pretty close to home.

B, being the all-knowing super breed of asian that he is, puts all of his decision making in the hands of 'astrology'. No lie, he likes to place charts on the stars, and uses a lot of math to get his little 'horoscope'. He does it himself, because apparently, the people who do it now sugar coat everything, or take out all the important stuff.

So I did a little research of my own to find my best compatibility with other signs. Also, I incorporated the Chinese stuff.

First off, I'm a Sagittarius, and a Rooster.

Sagittarius- Apparently I like to travel, rely on luck, procrastinate, and in relationships I'm not dependant. I want people to like me for the fun, and not because they need me. For a full in depth analysis (seriously it is IN DEPTH), just go here. If you want, you could even do your sign.

Rooster- (copied strait from the site) Roosters are considered to be honest, bright, communicative, ambitious and warm-hearted. They might be enthusiastic about something quickly, but soon might be impassive. They have strong self-respect and seldom rely on others. As most roosters are born pretty or handsome, they might have several loves in their lives, treating each lover seriously. If they can overcome their arrogance, they will make more progress.


Best Match for Sagittarius: Libra
Worst: Capricorn

Best Match for Rooster: ox, dragon, snake
Worst: rooster, dog, rabbit

So what did I learn from doing all this useless stuff?  Well, for one, I learned that Anderson Cooper, who is a Gemini and a Goat is out of my range, and that you should look up astrology stuff when you're bored because it takes up a good hour of your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment