Sunday, April 5, 2009

People are proud of my fail

So... UIL Debate district was a bit of a fail.... However, everyone was proud of me and such.

I'm not saying that I'm dissapointed at getting 5th and 6th place in Debate and Extemp speaking, it's just---- I guess I expected to do better.

My coach did have a point when she said that I should feel good seeing as how I beat out many Juniors and Seniors for the places, but still.

Even this being my first year of debate, I expected myself to at least place third in one event. Oh well, I have three more years to be awesome.

And, I did learn a lot during this tournament, so more experience under my belt.

Arg. All this week I've had nothing but killer headaches.

BTW. Bekka: we should talk monday.

3 comments:

  1. Headaches! They're clearly contagious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you wonderful over-achiever! if it means anything, I'M impressed by you! and i have a headache too. boo.

    ReplyDelete