Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bowl of Negativity

This is something that has consumed me over the weekend. I hate being this way around my family, but it's not something I can help. There is no root to my bitter attitude that I can see, but I have the haunting feeling that it's a case of teenagitis.

The interweb tells me it's a combination of hormones and a developing pre-frontal cortex, but I just wish I could go back to being happy and nice.

I snap when I'm bitter, I listen to glam rock and folk music and don't care if it annoys my family. I'm painfully sarcastic and have a flippant devil may care attitude. Maybe tomorrow will be better? Let's hope so.

Right now I'm suppressing the urge to yell at everyone (mainly my sisters) and even though I spent the day decorating cupcakes and chocolate birds nests I just want to crawl in bed and sleep all day to rid myself of this ugly feeling.

The only thing right now that doesn't bug me is the Charlton Heston movies showing on the tube, and all the music I'm streaming right now. Bah all this negativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment