Wednesday, April 15, 2009

OctoFun

One word: Octomom.

No, she's not a mom obsessed with the month October, however if you've been living under a rock for the past year you might think so.

As tired as I am of hearing about her/ making fun of her I have to say she's quite useful when making arguments.

ABORTIONS ARE WRONG. Yeah, well Octomom makes up for all those dead fetuses.

STEM CELL RESEARCH IS BLASPHEMY. Ok, how about you call up Octomom and ask her for advice while you stuff your uterus with stem cells that could be curing cancer. Because really, we don't want those undeveloped cells to go to waste. In the words of Bill Maher: "Put your cervix where your mouth is."

EVERYONE SHOULD BE A MOM. Really? Have you watched the news lately?

I'm pretty sure anyone who has talked to me for the past month has heard me rant on this. Well, anyone that annoys me that is.

1 comment:

  1. The OctoMom pisses me off so much.

    8 weak, tiny, underdeveloped babies is OBVIOUSLY better than one completely healthy baby and some stem cells that could be used for research.../end sarcasm

    ReplyDelete